Strange Pulp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Pulp

Paranormal, sci-fi, pulp, and fantasy RP's. Also featuring short stories, art, and other strangeness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BTS GAME START POLL

Go down 

Which case file do you guys want to do first?
Cross the Border
BTS GAME START POLL I_vote_lcap40%BTS GAME START POLL I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
History Repeats
BTS GAME START POLL I_vote_lcap20%BTS GAME START POLL I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Sins of the Father
 20% [ 1 ]
The Beasts Within
BTS GAME START POLL I_vote_lcap0%BTS GAME START POLL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Children's Hour
BTS GAME START POLL I_vote_lcap0%BTS GAME START POLL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tunnel Run
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

BTS GAME START POLL Empty
PostBTS GAME START POLL

Cross the Border

A locally well-known family has been trying to sell their house lately, but has been unsuccessful. Ever since an article appeared in the local paper saying their house was haunted they haven't been able to get any interest.

History Repeats

The characters are drawn to a small Midwestern town to investigate some unusual deaths all of which have some aspect of the paranormal about them. Perhaps one of the characters relatives lives in the town or the events have come to the party’s attention by other means.

Sins of the Father

For the past ten days, grisly murders have been taking place in the small town of Garrets Hill.

The Beasts Within

Several mysterious disappearances and murders have occurred in the last few weeks. Children, housewives, policemen, and others have been affected.

The Children's Hour

The characters will be somehow drawn to a small town to investigate the story of a school teacher being accused of killing one of her students. The teacher claims that the child was actually a monster of some sort, a claim which most believe to be an attempt at getting out of the sentence by claiming insanity.

Tunnel Run

The characters are witness to a strange event - a man in rags is seen crawling into a manhole. It wouldn't be strange except for the fact that the man was skinny and spindly, yet could somehow lift a heavy manhole cover like the lid off a jar of pickles.
Back to top Go down
https://strangepulp.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

BTS GAME START POLL :: Comments

Faegir
Decisions, decisions
Post Wed May 11, 2011 4:11 pm  Faegir
Okay, it's been almost a week since I put up this poll. I think everyone who is going to be starting the game has voted and I hope everyone who's actually signed up will eventually join us.

With an outstanding TWO VOTES Cross the Boarder wins this voting round and we will start off with that case. I think this game will be a good introduction to the world of BTS mostly because of a few themes that will be reoccurring throughout the game. After we finish this case there will be a small break where we can delve into more of the characters outside of the case while we vote and I set up the next one.

So, with that said...

Let the games begin!

BTS GAME START POLL

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strange Pulp :: Horror/Mystery :: Beyond the Supernatural :: BTS blog-
Jump to: