Strange Pulp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Pulp

Paranormal, sci-fi, pulp, and fantasy RP's. Also featuring short stories, art, and other strangeness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrew Helbreder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyNip

KittyNip

Andrew Helbreder Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Helbreder   Andrew Helbreder I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:46 am

Player: KittyNip
Character: Andrew Helbreder
Nickname/Alias: Andy
Sex: Male
Physical Attributes: A bean pole who comes at 6'6". He has ridiculously pale skin and keeps a well trim form, although he says it's just from the gym. He has short cropped black hair and blue eyes hidden behind black rimmed glasses. He has two beauty marks under his left eye and one under the right corner of his mouth.
Occupation: "Well darling dearest of mine~! If you must know, I run a very sexy, sex shop~!"
Moral Attitude: Anti-Authority
Motivation: Fun First
Traits: Cheerful - Confident - Energetic
Perks:
- Filthy Rich
- Great Looks
- Reflexes
Flaws:
- Forgetful
- Oblivious
- Old Injury(at a young age he fell and nearly had his heart stabbed, the scar lingers on his chest)
Character background/history: Andy has always been the boy who liked to dress up in his mom's heels and dresses and play fashion show and tea party. He loved playing around and having fun with whatever he could. His family was highly influential for their brand of china sets. Basically he could play tea party with a new tea set every day.

When he was seven, an aunt of his married some man from Norway and that's how he first met Eir. They got along decently and two years later, his parents were lost in a plane accident... He was the heir to the fortune but his life was chosen for him as his aunt took him in and his last name changed and the money is kept in a safe vault only to be pulled at in intervals. By high school it was no secret that he was as gay as they come.

The local colleges were all highly religious and so he chose online college and got a business degree withing two years and chose to start up his own business, choosing his best friend who happened to be straight to run a sex shop with him called The Little Peacock. When his cousin Eir chose to go to college there, he was told to watch after her and make sure she didn't get into any trouble. He resides in a huge loft with one of those pull out beds and has two cats, able to live unawkwardly with his straight best friend, Ben.

He has known about Eir's "gifts" since he met her and keeps the family secret. While he's aware of things he doesn't exactly get affected by them, like... a nega-psychic sort of.
Equipment: Keys to his loft, shop, wallet, prized phone.
Picture (optional): Andy. General Ginger(cat). Grell(other cat) My phone.
Back to top Go down
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Andrew Helbreder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Helbreder   Andrew Helbreder I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:25 pm

and accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://strangepulp.forumotion.com

Andrew Helbreder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strange Pulp :: Horror/Mystery :: Beyond the Supernatural :: Characters list-
Jump to: