Strange Pulp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Pulp

Paranormal, sci-fi, pulp, and fantasy RP's. Also featuring short stories, art, and other strangeness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grigori Filipov

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Grigori Filipov  Empty
PostSubject: Grigori Filipov    Grigori Filipov  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:27 am

Player: Spirit

Character: Grigori Avgust Filipov

Nickname/Alias: Some call him Grigor. Or sometimes, they just call him 'Snake'.

Sex: Male

Physical Attributes: His hair is a nice bright green due to an incident where he agreed to test out a new brand of hair dye. He never got it out of his hair no matter how hard he's tried. He has deep blue eyes, but almost always wears golden-yellow colored contacts to hide their original color. He stands at around 6'1" and weighs at roughly 134 lbs. He has well developed muscles due to his penchant for swimming in freezing lakes and pools back in Russia and his tendency to workout for the sake of his image, but they're very rarely seen because of the type of clothing he wears. He also has this tattoo decorating his back.

Occupation: "I play bartender at a certain club in town. Come join me sometimes, it might be fun for you... And for me too~."

Moral Attitude: Unscrupulous

Motivation: Fun First

Traits: Curious, Flippant and Thoughtless

Perks:
- Filthy Rich
- Good Looks
- Reflexes

Flaws:
- Forgetful
- Phobia (He's not very dandy around felines)
-

Character background/history:

Grigory was born into a well-off family in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia where his father is the CEO a large oil company. With things as they are, Grigori and his mother lived an incredibly lavish lifestyle, not worrying and not caring about anything and causing Grigori to grow up spoiled and think that he has every right to anything that he wants and desires.

The good times didn't last however. At the age of seventeen, a scandal broke out, putting Grigory in the middle of the crossfire. News of a supposed affair with the wife of a powerful politician's son was something that Grigori's father never expected to reach his ears. His choice to defend his own son immediately shattered the moment that Grigory confessed to him that the allegations were, in fact, true and that he saw nothing wrong in what he did.

"It's not my fault that her pig of a husband couldn't keep her happy." Grigori had told him with a satisfied smirk that day.

His mother, though disappointed and heart broken, feared for his safety and ordered him to leave the country immediately. Publicly disowning him being to only other choice, Grigori complied and left to where he is now.

Feeling rather bold after he fled his homeland, Grigori turned to black magic, using the wealth that his father provided him to search out and buy old tomes that described the dark arts in great detail. Using the knowledge he gained from these books, he exacted curses upon the woman he had an affair with and the woman's legitimate husband, laughing in delight the moment he read in the papers that both died of strange causes with wounds that looked like snake bites on their neck.

Feeling rather pleased with the outcome of his spell, the uproar that the deaths caused back hime and the rather carefree way of life in his new found home, Grigori refuses to return to Russia, not knowing that he wasn't just attracting the attention of female customers in the club he worked for, but of things that were beyond normal.

Equipment: A dirk, a customized Makarov Pistol and his black Fedora hat.

Picture (optional): Full Body; Black Magic

-----------------------------------------

Interesting/Funny facts:

• He lets people borrow huge amounts of money from him so that he can someday use their services for free. Such is what happened to a certain cab driver in his neighborhood.

• He never goes anywhere without his hat.

Last edited by Spirit on Sat May 14, 2011 6:39 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Grigori Filipov  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grigori Filipov    Grigori Filipov  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:47 pm

looks good spirit. you're accepted. now, go vote for our first adventure in the BTS blog if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
https://strangepulp.forumotion.com

Grigori Filipov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strange Pulp :: Horror/Mystery :: Beyond the Supernatural :: Characters list-
Jump to: