Strange Pulp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Pulp

Paranormal, sci-fi, pulp, and fantasy RP's. Also featuring short stories, art, and other strangeness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:44 am

I assume it's alright to post here?
I haven't been able to catch people in the chat for long, so I thought i'd toss a thread up.

Nice to meet you all. I look forward to some lovely storytelling with each one of you.
Back to top Go down
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:22 am

hey Vox. Nice to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
https://strangepulp.forumotion.com
Vox

Vox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Hey there Faegir~
I saw some lovely character sheets up in the BTS thread! Not going to lie, i'm quite excited.
Back to top Go down
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 am

Yeah. Tomorrow/ later today, I guess, I'll put up a few cases for you guys to pick for the first one. All of them are pretty cool and I'm really excited to start.

Also gonna do some last minute recruiting tomorrow to get some more players involved.

...if there's anyone you know who's looking for a game go ahead and send 'em our way.

Oh, and I got Sojourn almost ready. Dark fantasy awesomeness headed our way soon.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Ahh dark fantasy. Sounds wicked.
When I get more settled in my job i'll see about making a character for some more stuff on here and getting active. As it is I don't want to accidentally get over excited and stretch myself too thin.

I'll be looking forward to those cases though. I'll probably pop in after i'm back from the movie tonight to see if anything's up.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:11 am

I am just itching to post something! Argh! *Twitch* *Twitch*
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:38 pm

I feel you on that one. I can't help but think up different ways to get D involved with other characters. Actually, it's kind of hard considering his anti-social personality. But I think as long as I don't mind bringing some misfortune his way I should be able to get him involved with just about everyone.

So, which case did you vote for in the poll?
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:15 am

All I know is one thing... Grigori is gonna annoy the hell out of the first 'guy' that talks to him and probably flirt with the first girl that comes near him XD. Either that or he'll annoy them both. Me and KittyNip have been playing with them both in the crackboxxes so its safe to say that I already know how I'm gonna deal with the first meeting XDDD

I believe I voted for the first one.
Back to top Go down
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Well, in that case it'll prolly be Laurence he annoys the hell out of.

I posted up the game and started us off. I'm hoping Kane can join us here soon. I need to annoy him to make his character...but he tends to over-think them.

If the characters do get involved, try not to make the game completely about them. If there's anything going on between them there's always the PM system in here for that.

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:20 am

Honestly, I don't really know if Grigori's gonna end up with anyone this time since I wrote him out to be a total ass (Not as much of an ass as the guy that I based him on but... yeah. You get the idea. At least he's still sane.). I'm actually quite happy with the idea of him being single throughout the entire story.
Back to top Go down
KittyNip

KittyNip

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Considering who I based Eir off of, I don't know if she'd ever hook up with anyone. She may give long glances but she has a good more bit of pride than she gives off. Not to mention she's too focused on her goals for finding those memories to focus on any type of relationship really I'd think. So, idk how it'll go.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:59 am

A crackbox? I'm afraid to ask what exactly such a thing is...

But yes, I think I voted for the first one as well. (That or the second, I forget)
What a treat though, to see Act I up when I got in today! I posted just now, since my Shadowrun game for the day finally finished up.

I'm actually debating making a second character tonight, since D's personality isn't one I like to showcase without someone more active to amuse myself with.
As for Grigori, I must say I am eagerly awaiting his post in this case~

I can't say anything about hook ups yet, as D is not only genderless in appearance, but such an asexual-type, an idea of a relationship leaves me reeling.
Oh, I hope you don't mind I assumed a few things in my first post Faegir. I think all it was, was that D had spoken prior to that night to D'Angelo and that he has no knowledge over Dpt. 6 and it's workings.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:35 am

The crackboxx is like a chatbox. Only we don't chat. It kind of like a makeshift RP. The only difference is that anything goes. You can use it to practice how your character interacts with someone and things like that. ((But, sometimes we just do it all for the lulz and the crack and... some other things XP))

I already posted, but its not as good as I hoped it would be. Damn writer's block...

Back to top Go down
KittyNip

KittyNip

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Teehee, crackboxx = funnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Huh. I'd never heard of such a thing. Sounds useful, if not a bit more for play than work, lol.
And I don't know what you mean Spirit, I rather enjoyed your post. As I did Eir's attitude. Oh the fun that's already amassing.

I'd post back to add to it all but I think i'm going to be heading out for donuts and more Shadowrun here soon, so i'll hold off and post next time I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
fiends

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi Vox! Nice to have you!
And I'm so excited to see everyone again!

I'm sure the story is going to turn out great.

Although, since you bring it up, please let me remind you that the normal crackbox is for pg-13 and under play ONLY and the mature crackbox is for everything else. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
KittyNip

KittyNip

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Thank you Vox, glad you like Eir. And, what is Shadowrun, if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:55 pm

The best way I can describe Shadowrun is like Dungeons and Dragons only more cyberpunk, and far less cumbersome. Whereas D&D focuses on a group campaigning, Shadowrun is more on individuals and how their paths cross over time. It's a lot more open and free to play with, and it set in the year 2070. It's a tabletop game though, so there is a lot of dice rolling to it.
All in all, it's great fun though.

And there are...two crack boxes? I feel so old and out of date for not knowing what such a thing was right offhand. But it's good to see you to, Fiend.~
I got my hands on some coffee, and assuming last second plans don't suddenly arise, I think i'm good for a post to be made.
Back to top Go down
fiends

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:10 pm

It's really okay, actually. A crackbox was something that I've used for fooling around on rp forums for 5 or 6 years now. The two we have are set up so it's easy to have everyone talk together outside the forum without worrying about chat clients or anything. Not too many sites use them, I don't think, but it's mainly a chatbox hosted outside the site and we have two because we like to keep things a bit separate if we can.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Ahh, sounds pleasant for organization at the very least. Is there a link to either of them around here? I can't say i'd be much for interactions, but the way you describe it, it sounds like a good read if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
fiends

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah. although there isn't much to read right now and it only stores 100 messages. I cleared the history today because it needed a fresh start.

http://crackboxx.cbox.ws/
http://maturecrackboxx.cbox.ws/
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:32 pm

We should hide those so that random people don't use them XPPPP
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:41 pm

I think i'll take the cleared history as a nice act to preserve my sanity.
Though really, there's barely any left to protect. Perhaps it's not worth it and I should just go run around outside in the sprinklers naked, screaming about mexican jumping beans...
Back to top Go down
KittyNip

KittyNip

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Yeah.... what Spirit said. Spirit is my good twin. 8D
Back to top Go down
KittyNip

KittyNip

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:42 pm

If I didn't have a boyfriend and my mom weren't home I'd do that. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strange Pulp :: General Dicussion-
Jump to: