Strange Pulp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Pulp

Paranormal, sci-fi, pulp, and fantasy RP's. Also featuring short stories, art, and other strangeness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site is being reworked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Site is being reworked Empty
PostSite is being reworked

It's been a while since I've had a chance to get on here. I'm "dumbing down" the forums a bit, seeing how my original idea was a little too ambitious for something like this.

Instead of my original idea here of using multiple character profiles for your characters you log in with, I'm going to go with the time tested method of just keeping you guys doing as little work as possible. With that said, I will draft up a few character sheets for the games and make a forum describing the base idea of each, or find someone (possibly Kane) to do that for me if he has the time.

I went back to the old site for BTS, and apparently there was a sparked interest with at least one person last month (show's how active I've been with stalking my dead sites), and I would like to encourage anyone who is has gamed with us before to continue to seek out new people who would mesh well with our group.

As soon as there's more finished with the site I will send out an official newsletter to you guys and get this started.

-Faegir
Back to top Go down
https://strangepulp.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Site is being reworked :: Comments

No Comment.

Site is being reworked

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strange Pulp :: Admin's Corner :: Faegir's Blog-
Jump to: