Strange Pulp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Pulp

Paranormal, sci-fi, pulp, and fantasy RP's. Also featuring short stories, art, and other strangeness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meme time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Meme time! Empty
PostSubject: Meme time!   Meme time! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:19 pm

So, while the games are still going slow I thought this would be a good opportunity to do some fun, random stuff with our characters. One of the ways to do that is with Meme's (pronounced MEEEM's)

the first one I'd like to pose to those of you who are artistic in nature is the Meme of Awkwardness (to torture your OC's with)

I'll be doing one for my characters shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://strangepulp.forumotion.com
Spirit

Spirit

Meme time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meme time!   Meme time! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 am

I'll do that one when Imperium Astorum or Severed is open since it's already a given that I won't be using human characters for either roleplay. (I might just do it now since I've been drawing up refs for my Imperium Character and species...)

I'm not gonna do one for Grigori since I can't draw human faces without making them look stupid. XP

Aaaaannnnd since my sis killed the only tablet we have at home that happens to be 'MINE', I'm gonna stick to pencil and paper for this...

Back to top Go down
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Meme time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meme time!   Meme time! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm

it's up to you.

There are some lovely tutorials out there on how to do faces, and if you don't feel that is helping you I have had several years experience in doing character design and would be willing to give you some pointers.

I'm really sorry to hear about your tablet. I know if mine was killed by someone else I'd be furious.

I'm going to start to be more active on making the other games here due to certain things going on in my life that have given me more time to work on personal projects...so hopefully we'll have them up soon.
Back to top Go down
https://strangepulp.forumotion.com
Spirit

Spirit

Meme time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meme time!   Meme time! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 am

((Ugh. Finally... Mother's birthday finished off without much of a problem tongue.))

Actually Fae, I'm not really bothered by the fact that I can't draw human faces >.> I actually have a couple of drawing books that tackles it but no matter what I do I just can't draw the entire face...

Am not really mad about the tablet too. Upset yes, but not mad. 'Sides... Big sis came home from Singapore and she said that she's going to take it back there to have it repaired/exchanged. May be a whle before I see it again, but at least it'll be fixed.

... Aaaaaaannnnd just so you guys know~. The family's going on another trip tomorrow ^^. I might not be on for a couple of days...

See you guys on Sunday!!!!

Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Meme time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meme time!   Meme time! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:53 am

Nooo, I haven't been busy as hell lately, what makes you say that?
Sheesh life has been... Ugh. Anyways. Finally read up, posted, and back in the frey. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Meme time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meme time!   Meme time! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 am

I'm sad to say that life WILL be busy for me now that College is slowly, but surely, opening its gates.

I'm trying to get ready and my brothers' constant reminder of that fact is making me twitchy...

I may or may not visit for a while because I'm scared as hell and the stress is getting to me...

In five to six days I'll be facing hell professors and possibly some snobby schoolmates...

Will probably have to worry about my sis being hit on by the 'wrong kinds' of guys...

Please wish me luck 'cause I'm sure that I need it...

So see you guys later.

(Unless mom bans me from the laptop for educational purposes then I'm sure I can see this site everyday.. D: )

-Spirit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meme time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meme time!   Meme time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meme time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strange Pulp :: General Dicussion-
Jump to: