Strange Pulp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Pulp

Paranormal, sci-fi, pulp, and fantasy RP's. Also featuring short stories, art, and other strangeness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron Matsuda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Aaron Matsuda Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Matsuda   Aaron Matsuda I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Player: Faegir

Character: Aaron Matsuda

Nickname/Alias: Matsuda

Sex: Male

Physical Attributes: hair color- Slate gray eye color- black height- 5'6'' weight: 149 lbs.

Occupation: "I uh...work at a fast food restaurant...part time."

Moral Attitude: Conformist

Motivation: All for Love (protecting his sister Naomi)

Traits: Friendly, kind, humble

Perks:
- Danger Sense
- Observant
-

Flaws:
- Bad Luck
- Fragile
-

Character background/history:

Aaron Matsuda was born to a well off family in Tokyo, Japan. With his mother being Japanese and his father Italian-American, he was never completely accepted into any school he was transfered to. To not stand out he kept to the background, always secretly wanting his family to move again. The only times he would stand out was when his younger sister was in danger.

After high school his family moved to the United States, to Seattle Washington. After being accepted by Washington State University, he got into a relationship with a girl in one of his classes. It seemed to be going well, and lasted for about six months. It ended shortly before the winter quarter. They had signed up for the same classes, including an extra-curricular group he later found out was Dpt. 6.

Since then he's been involved with the department being put into mostly secretarial tasks by Dr. Thomas Keats.

Equipment: A notebook, a maglight, a Kabar knife he keeps hidden or in his backpack, a new iPhone with apps that would help with the Dpt. 6., and a 26 inch. extendable baton.

Picture:

"I'm the one on the right, my sister Naomi is the girl on the left."
Back to top Go down
https://strangepulp.forumotion.com

Aaron Matsuda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strange Pulp :: Horror/Mystery :: Beyond the Supernatural :: Characters list-
Jump to: