Strange Pulp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Pulp

Paranormal, sci-fi, pulp, and fantasy RP's. Also featuring short stories, art, and other strangeness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Membership and RP's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faegir
Admin
Faegir

Membership and RP's Empty
PostSubject: Membership and RP's   Membership and RP's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Hello once again, My name is Faegir.

Membership in Strange Pulp is free, and we would like to invite as many people into our community as possible. We will have to, however, go over some rules later so you don't get yourself in trouble.

Games here are, as said before run through Acts. Each act will consist of two to three parts, each of which will have their own topics (or chapters) that you create. To make it easy the first few games we have will have the first parts be origin stories, or somewhere near the beginning. Later on we'll experiment with doing the end of a game first, then see how the characters got there.

Each part will be open for (now, and non-specific) amount of time. When it closes the choices made within that part are set in stone, there is no changing posts after then. A warning will be sent out in a newsletter letting you know that it will end (keeping a main profile with your main email is suggested). You will be given ample time to finish your threads.

The same is true for Acts.

You will also be given character sheets within the specific game forums. I, as the game master, will review all of them and approve or disapprove of them (giving you a more general idea of what I think would allow me to accept it.)

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
https://strangepulp.forumotion.com

Membership and RP's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strange Pulp :: Admin's Corner-
Jump to: